- Resume Samples
- Software Development Manager
Junior Software Development Manager Resume
Objective : Junior Software Development Manager with 3+ years of experience in Web technologies, Training, Documentation, Database, Publishing, Testing and Migration, IT applications, along with Project Management skills. Thorough knowledge of web and print publishing in education and industrial domain. Creative problem-solving skills to consistently complete work on time and within budget.
Skills : Software Development, Agile Development, Software Development Management, Systems Integration, Supply Chain Management, Order Processing, Marketplace Integrations, Perl, C/C++.
- Led cross-functional efforts and fostered innovation to ensure effective direction and support of the eCommerce platform for this leader in digital commerce services.
- Managed infrastructure operations for clients to sell on multiple marketplaces and increase sales beyond their web and mobile channels.
- Led development projects with ChannelAdvisor's eCommerce platform and eBay's large merchant Marketplace Integration Platform using SOAP and REST APIs and SFTP file transfer.
- Led the design and implementation team of three developers to extend the eCommerce platform to replace an existing integration with the goal to reduce costs and make selling on eBay more attractive to small and mid-sized clients.
- Led process to allow selling on eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, and Newegg.
- Implemented to ChannelAdvisor, a third-party system, to address the complexity of selling on multiple marketplaces to augment website, mobile, and retail sales channels.
- Played a key role in a project that was on the new generation of eBay Enterprise's eCommerce platform.
Bachelors of Science
Software Development Manager III Resume
Summary : Software Development Manager III with 17 years of experience in Requirements, Analysis, design, and execution using Microsoft technologies. Excellent understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), ASP.NET, LINQ, SQL Server, WPF, WCF, MVC, MVVM, Cliburn Micro. Having good experience in architecture design using Tiered architecture.
Skills : Project Management, Scrum, Powerbuilder, Net, Coldfusion, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, SEO.
- Hands-on manager and individual contributor of Oracle Administration Tool testing team for Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Perform project scheduling, task assignments, and resource allocations.
- Mentor junior headquarter and offshore team members in various testing aspects.
- Key contributor to complete testing cycles for Administration Tool projects covering functional specification reviews, feature demos, test plan creations, manual testing, regression suite creations, and regression automation.
- In charge of Oracle Reporting as a Service (RaaS) data modeling and Exalytics V2 data replication test activities.
- Manage Administration Tool testing team projects namely measure subset and logging enhancement for the summary advisor, first-generation summary advisor, aggregate persistence in various data sources, multi-user development, XML repository patching, analytics clusters, repository merge, online and offline repository updates, and metadata import and conversions.
- Communicate with developers to understand project features, arrange feature demos and perform functional specification reviews.
Master Of Science
Software Development Manager I Resume
Summary : Software Development Manager I, involved in delivering technical design document using UML (Use cases, Class diagrams). Having knowledge of SOA using WCF services. Good command over commercial RDBMS such as MS SQL Server and Oracle. Designing and developing object-oriented software applications, ranging from e-business, Banking Domain, Educational domain, Electronic Domain, etc.
Download Resume PDFBuild Free Resume
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and software upgrades of internal applications and 20 developers.
- Applications managed included: electronic invoicing system; procurement and manufacturing execution system; property management system; spacecraft integration and test system and data warehousing system.
- Co-conceptualized and maintained invoicing application ($2B annual invoices), an internally developed electronic invoicing and billing application.
- Improved the company's cash flow by decreasing the lifecycle of processing and recording of external purchased labor and subcontractor invoices from vendor invoice processing to customer billings.
- Wrote On-line training/user documents and conducted train-the-trainer sessions for electronic billing application Upgraded Cold Fusion and Oracle Forms/DB applications on schedule and within budget.
- Conceptualized and managed the development of a secure database view solution for the segregation of a spun-off entity from an ASP/.NET/XML electronic invoicing application.
- Maximized employee productivity, resulting in multiple staff members earning Employee of the Year honors.
- Managed project for an internal financial data warehouse, human resource/payroll systems, and other internal business systems for 14,500 employees.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Software Development Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Software Development Manager with experience directing cross-functional teams of technical and business experts to analyze systems and processes. Provides solutions, which improve efficiency, infrastructure, and business operations. Recognized for leadership in planning, scheduling, development and controlling technical projects. Maintains a highly effective communication style and utilizes it to facilitate development with cross-cultural teams having worked with teams from England, Germany, Thailand, India, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Provided suggestions and implementation plans required to support customer dedicated teams.
- Actively manages 6 project teams (25 associates) including technical developers, business analysts, and project leaders.
- Responsible for hiring, terminations, employee counseling, reviews, transfers as well as decisions regarding pay increases and demotions.
- Performed review and update of COBOL / DB2 standards utilizing external consultants as well as full-time subject matter experts.
- Effectively uses project management controls, tools, and techniques essential to facilitate large scale development and deployment efforts on schedule and on budget.
- Development Manager responsible for all estimates, project deliverables, and implementation of department projects.
- Provided key suggestions for a departmental re-structure from Domain to Project-specific teams and then created an action plan to implement changes to achieve the new structure including hiring new associates, modifying team size, and providing additional training.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Software Development Manager Resume
Objective : Analytical, highly adaptable Associate Software Development Manager with extensive experience developing and architecting IT solutions across enterprises. Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges. Track record of success developing, deploying and evaluating systems aimed at improving quality and efficiency. Strong knowledge and comfort within Oracle-based server environments and related peripheral processes.
Skills : Software Development, Cross-functional project team leadership, C, C++, C#, Java, SQL, Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, XP, FDD, TDD, Jira, MS Project, Project Server
- Direct all software development, testing, maintenance, and implementation - Aid users in best practices for conveying software requests.
- Head task force to streamline responses to user requests.
- Seamlessly manage the conversion from Solomons legacy system to Cardinal corporate platform.
- Managed the daily in house development tasks of defining, designing, and delivering fixes and updates to business-critical applications, internal and external client-facing applications and reporting solutions for two resources through entire SDLC.
- Established and perpetuate favorable partnerships with internal business unit owners, Infrastructure, Project Management, and external vendor resources.
- Developed and then maintain a structured release cycle with accompanying product release documentation Oversaw code reviews and testing of all ASP.NET, HTML (with SQL Server '05 backend) web-based applications.
- Assisted in project planning, assessing project needs and helping establish the appropriate timeline to meet target delivery dates.
- Responsible for managing a group of 7 software engineers in all phases of the development cycle for the Stingray product line.
Lead Software Development Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Lead Software Development Manager with 9+ years of experience in facilitating IT Management and Software Development using Agile and SDLC methodologies in the areas of financial, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, e-commerce, and IT consulting service. Committed to professionalism, highly organized, able to see the big picture while paying attention to small details, and exhibits excellent communication skills.
Skills : Project Management, Agile/Scrum, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project planning, Project Execution, CRM, Customer Engineering Support
- Responsible for managing a team of Software Developers, QA, DBA, DevOps engineer in planning, directing, and overseeing the entire software development process for the web enterprise EduLog GPS routing and planning product.
- Overseeing the agile software development process, working with product owners on requirement/design/integration of software components, addressing customer issues/escalations.
- Establishing a new product development team in addition to the extension of the Montana and Vietnam product development team.
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through code.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of our development, framework architecture, and technical project components.
- Creating and maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices and guidelines.
Bachelor's In Statistics
Manager And Software Development Manager Resume
Headline : Manager And Software Development Manager, known for building and leading effective and diverse teams as well as the ability to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions and technology in support of business objectives. Experienced resource and project manager, with the proven capacity to execute software development initiatives, leverage on-site, outsourced or offshore models, and drive effective collaboration between business and IT.
- Managed the development resources for 3 web-delivered projects; the organization's first business to consumer website, an insurance scoring product and a credit card prequalification product for a financial institution.
- Planned and implemented the original www.myFICO, com from concept to delivery.
- Executed development in C and Java with a UDB relational database on the UNIX platform.
- Managed the initiative from whiteboard to market within an aggressive 6-month timeline.
- Directed the efforts of 12 individuals in roles ranging from Webmaster, Network Security Administrator, Senior Web Developer, Quality Assurance Analyst, Project Manager, and Business Analyst to Helpdesk support.
- Managed the design, development, implementation and ongoing customer support for more than a dozen web site projects concurrently, which were developed using Java, C/C++/VC++, C#, and Java/J2EE programming languages, UDB, DB2 and SQL databases and Windows 2000 as well as UNIX.
- Managed and mentored a multi-location 10-member team that controlled the desktop/laptop computing environment, including imaging, antivirus, and backups for global Fair Isaac.
Bachelors of Science
Software Development Manager/Project Manager Resume
Headline : Proven and result-oriented Software Development Manager/Project Manager with over 5+ years' Experience and hands-on Software Product development and Product delivery. To help a reputable organization or a startup company expedite software and product development initiatives while utilizing the programming skills, system architecture design and management experiences.
Skills : Project Management, Scrum, Powerbuilder, Net, Coldfusion, MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle, SEO.
- Took company for a team of 5 Developers to a Team of 20 In House Developers and 10 Outsourced Developers.
- Defined resource allocation protocol per project to ensure workload efficiency between Business Analyst, Database, Front End, Support Analyst, and Quality Assurance teams.
- Developed a Project Management & Reporting Software base on Agile Dev processes but with simplicity to help stage and manage project metrics in one shop.
- The tool was designed to adapt to the resource and project variables while also meeting the need for efficient project management and collaboration.
- Developed a Simple Scrum process to modularize project requirements and Definition of Done (DOD) into Sprints and Task with key dependencies defined in the planning flow charts, wire-frame designs, and Gantt Chart schedule.
- Developed training programs to help the team increase knowledge in required competency areas.
- Defined daily scrums collaborative process that maximized resource utility and progress management.
Bachelor Of Science
Software Development Manager/Senior Software Architect Resume
Summary : Software Development Manager/Senior Software Architect with 9 years' experience in enterprise software development and management. Strong leadership skills and focus on quality. Excel at cross-team management including multi-international teams. Excellent communication skills and ability to organize and motivate team members to meet deadlines. Ability to take ownership of projects, make independent decisions, and drive them to completion.
Skills : Leadership, Project Management, Change Management, SDLC, PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, Delphi
- Manage a development team of 6 engineers to design and implement new features for enterprise SIEM products.
- Performed 1 on 1's, merit reviews, and 360 reviews.
- Allocated development resources - Interfaced with internal and external groups.
- Managed a talented team to create, maintain and drive adoption for a fashion merchandise management system from the ground-up for worldwide Softline retail teams at Amazon.
- Building a new team from the ground-up to enable geo-local support for items and offers in Amazon's catalog.
- Manage the team responsible for offer ingestion on Amazon.com at a large scale (billions of transactions per day) and low latency.
- Managed and led mobile development projects and teams, in a highly creative environment, specializing in iPhone, iPad, and Android branded experiences.
- Delivered leading-edge mobile apps to the iTunes App Store, Google Play, and Samsung and Amazon App Stores, for top-brand household names - generating $M dollar revenue and leads to new business - interfacing closely and directly with customers both domestic and abroad.
Master Of Computer Science
Software Development Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished Software Development Manager with 5+ years of experience in facilitating IT Management and Software Development using Agile and SDLC methodologies in the areas of financial, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, e-commerce, and IT consulting service. Committed to professionalism, highly organized, able to see the big picture while paying attention to small details, and exhibits excellent communication skills.
- Oversaw the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of computer programs for CDC public health applications.
- Managed software development Releases (monthly, quarterly and as needed).
- Managed at the team of JAVA Developers, Architect, Systems Administrator, SAS Developers, GIS Developers, Configuration Manager, and DBAs.
- Was responsible for managing software defects, issues, risks, software change requests, new development requests, deployment and transiting projects to the Operations team.
- Was responsible for managing configuration audits, reviewed and verified that the Configuration Items (CI) achieved the requirements specified in the functional baseline requirements documentation; as well as; identified, reported and resolved discrepancies with the Configuration Manager, Java Lead Developer, and Requirements Manager.
- Audits were conducted prior to each Release. Worked on complex tasks, solved complex problems and ensured project schedules and performance requirements were met.
- Managed the activities of the department in terms of costs, and tasks.
Master Of Science
Table of Contents
- Contact information (in the header)
- Summary (optional — see below)
- Technical skills.
- Other skills (e.g., soft skills)
- Software engineering degree and other education and certifications.
Software development managers are responsible for leading a team to design, troubleshoot, and optimize software programs. They monitor applications, resolve issues, and analyze trends.How do I write a resume for a software developer? ›
- Craft your summary or objective statement with care. ...
- Curate your job history. ...
- Emphasize your projects. ...
- Customize your resume for the job. ...
- Make sure your resume is ATS friendly. ...
- Consider hiring a pro.