Want to travel across The Philippines or grow your business in the country? Top Filipino travel influencers are your answer.
Travel digital creators in The Philippines are those who utilize their platform to post content about traveling.
From destinations, recommended spots and activities, itineraries, transportation, and even accommodations, they have it all.
Once you follow them, you will be more prepared for your next trip.
They also post beautiful shots of places they visited and they all portray just how beautiful our planet is.
So even if you don’t have a vacation planned, you will find yourself thinking twice about it.
As I said before, Filipino travel influencers are also your answer to growing your brand in The Philippines.
Because their content is well-loved and always crowded with interactions.
In this Article
Top 10 Travel Influencers in The Philippines
- Wil Dasovich
- David Guison
- Rafael Garcia – @rafadventure
- Abbieh Co – @abbiehco
- Angel Juarez – @thelakwatsero
- Jul Martinez – @_julmartinez
- Gabz – @pinoytravelfreak
- Trisha Velarmino – @psimonmyway
- Tia Lacson – @tialacson
- One Armed Wanderer
Filipino travel creators provide comfort content for many adventure junkies in the country.
I mean, when you love traveling, it is only natural if you follow these kinds of accounts.
Now that you know their popularity among travel enthusiasts in The Philippines,
I encourage you to work with them to reach their dedicated audiences.
Growing brand awareness will come in an instant!
Here are the top 10 travel influencers in The Philippines in 2023.
1. Wil Dasovich – Most-Established Filipino Travel Influencer
Wil Dasovich is undoubtedly one of the most established travel content creators in The Philippines.
He has been traveling for the last 7 years and documents his adventure on YouTube.
His videos consist of my spontaneous everyday life as each day is a new adventure for him.
With an emphasis on travel, personal health & well-being, his uploads are meant to encourage everyone to go out and explore the world.
The Filipino-American influencer is also well-known in The Philippines for his love for extreme sports.
I encourage you to work with Wil Dasovich now should you want to expand your business in the country.
2. David Guison – Famous Travel Influencer from The Philippines
David Guison is a content creator in The Philippines who posts about travel and lifestyle.
As he loves traveling, he shares his adventures in other countries such as Italy, Greece, Japan, and others on YouTube.
The thing about David is that he also covers grocery haul, food, and hotel reviews.
If you plan to travel abroad and be in the know about a country’s scenic views and unique foods, you need to follow David now.
And if you want to reach many travel enthusiasts in The Philippines, David is your ultimate gate to them.
3. Rafael Garcia – Filipino Video Maker & Travel Influencer on TikTok
Rafael Garcia is a traveler, content creator, and video maker on TikTok.
He got famous for showcasing the majestic places he visited in 1-minute videos.
Raf mainly travels to the beach, so expect a lot of snorkeling, diving, and swimming content from him.
If you love island living, Raf’s content is perfect for you.
And if you plan to reach many travel junkies in The Philippines, Raf is the influencer you need.
4. Abbieh Co – Adventurous Filipina Travel Influencer
Abbieh Co is a TikTok content creator who has traveled across The Philippines and also the world.
She is known for posting mini vlogs on her platform.
Her vlogs are all relaxing, with amazing shots paired with enjoyable music.
They are guaranteed to hypnotize you to plan your next trip right away.
Abbieh’s posts are loved by many in The Philippines, especially those who love traveling like her.
So, be sure to collaborate with Abbieh now and get a hold of her dedicated audience in an instant!
5. Angel Juarez – Video Maker & Male Travel Content Creator in The Philippines
Angel Juarez loves traveling, nature, and outdoor activities, that’s for sure.
The combination of them all explains the content he uploads.
If you follow Angel, you won’t only see breathtaking clips of the most beautiful tourist attractions,
But also clips of his ways of enjoying them all through diving, hiking, and climbing.
Angel’s page is perfect if you love the things I mentioned above.
Join other hodophiles in The Philippines and follow him now!
For brand owners, be sure to leverage his online presence and get your brand recognized by many of his fans.
6. Jul Martinez – Talented Travel Influencer in The Philippines
Jul Martinez is a travel creator who features different urban destinations, beaches, and underwater activities.
The thing about Jul is that he emphasizes cinematography and color-grading when presenting his content.
This is of course a plus since it makes his videos stand out from the rest.
The already beautiful nature, paired with his amazing videography skills on Jul’s page is something that you won’t find anywhere else.
Because of this, many choose to follow him and stay his dedicated follower.
Jul is overall the ultimate gate for brands out there that are planning to grow in The Philippines.
7. Gabz – Dedicated Filipino Traveler & Content Creator
Gabz loves traveling and has been blogging about it since 2011.
He jumps from one city to another in The Philippines and features his experiences on his Instagram page.
Among the many cities he visited are Sicogon, Camiguin, Benguet, and more.
The Philippines is a heaven on earth itself so I’m sure the list will grow over time.
Gabz’s content will be a great help The Philippines is on your travel bucket list, I promise.
In addition, his influence will also be a great help should you plan to grow your brand in the nation.
8. Tisha Velarmino – Filipina Wanderer and Content Creator on Instagram
Tisha Velarmino is a Filipina travel influencer.
So it is obvious that she has been taking her followers on a tour to diverse tourist destinations on earth.
Tisha’s love for traveling is unmatched.
She left home to travel the world at 19 which means she’s been backpacking for over a decade!
Check Tisha’s page out to see all the wonders she saw as well as the food reviews she has.
Also make sure to collaborate with her to reach many adventurers in The Philippines and the world.
9. Tia Lacson – Carefree Travel Influencer in The Philippines
Beach life, sandy hair, and bikinis are Tia’s aesthetic.
She has traveled to a lot of coastal areas in The Philippines and other countries.
Through Instagram, the travel digital creator is always ready to share her adventures with the world.
Tia is followed by many island-living and adventure lovers in The Philippines.
If you work with her, I can guarantee that your brand will flourish in the country with the help of her influence.
10. One Armed Wanderer – Insightful Travel Content Creator & Reviewer in The Philippines
Ed Puno is a male content creator behind the channel One Armed Wanderer.
He was born with a short left arm, hence the channel name, but he is definitely gifted with amazing content-creation skills.
Ed has traveled to many places in The Philippines and he is here to review all the staycation spots in the country.
All his recommendations must be taken into consideration because he shows the best places to see the most beautiful views.
On top of that, Ed also covers the activities you can enjoy there.
His reviews are detailed and of course helpful. Which explains why he is followed by plenty.
So be sure to connect with Ed now to target all the staycation lovers in the country.
Ready to work with Filipino travel influencers?
Travel content creators in The Philippines have amassed big followings that consist of adventure junkies in the country.
Once they post something, it will be seen by plenty of their dedicated fans.
They are your golden gates to reach many travel lovers in The Philippines and even the world!
I highly recommend you work with them ASAP if their audiences are who you want to target.
Once you do, accelerated awareness and sales for your brand are guaranteed.
Just be sure to choose the one whose niche matches your brand.
Want to work with other influencers from The Philippines, too?
Continue to read if you want to work with other Filipino influencers
- 10 Best Beauty Influencers in The Philippines
- Best Filipino YouTubers
- Top 10 Best Influencers in The Philippines
- Jam Manalo.
- JP Anglo.
- Geraldine Rivera.
- Sam Concepcion.
- Marj Maroket.
- Liz Uy.
- Erwan Heusaff. Followers: 4.4M. ...
- Camille Trinidad. Followers: 5.5M. ...
- Ranz Kyle. Followers: 5.8M. ...
- Donnalyn Bartolome. Followers: 6.8M. ...
- Heart Evangelista. Followers: 10.6M. ...
- Nadine Lustre. Followers: 11.4M. ...
- Pia Wurtzbach. Followers: 13.8M. Topics: Lifestyle, Fashion. ...
- Kathryn Bernardo. Followers: 17.3M. Topics: Lifestyle, Entertainment.
- Zach King (24.6 million followers)
- Pewdiepie (21.8 million followers)
- David Dobrik (12.3 million followers)
- AuronPlay (17.5 million followers)
- Ajey Nagar (14.9 million followers)
- Cameron Dallas (23.8 million followers)
- Lele Pons (48.9 million followers)
|Born||Kristina Bernadette Cojuangco Aquino February 14, 1971 Quezon City, Philippines|
|Occupations||Host actress producer|
|Title||Queen of All Media|
|Spouse||James Yap ( m. 2005; ann. 2012)|
- bretmanrock. 18.5M followers. ...
- praybeytbenjamin. 10.4M followers. ...
- vhongx44. 7.2M followers. ...
- james. 7.2M followers. ...
- mannypacquiao. 7.1M followers. ...
- ranzkyle. ...
- baileymay. ...
As of Jan 11, 2023, the average annual pay for a Travel Influencer in the United States is $93,102 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $44.76 an hour.Who won best influencer 2022? ›
- Patrick Starrr. Social, Best Influencer. Webby Winner, 2022. Metro Public Relations.
- Doctor Mike. Social, Best Influencer. People's Voice Winner, 2022. DM Operations Inc.
- iJustine. Followers: 1.6 Million. ...
- HallieTut. Followers: 23,700+ ...
- Jessica Iliana. Followers: 41,300+ ...
- Erin McGoff. Followers: 20,700+ ...
- Ana Lily Amirpour. Followers: 29,100+ ...
- Amma Asante. Followers: 23,300+ ...
- Emily Canham. Followers: 714,000+ ...
- Estee LaLonde.
Undoubtedly one of the most famous explorers in history, Christopher Columbus was born in Genoa in 1451. From a young age his impulse to travel was strong - he went to sea as a teenager and made Portugal his base.
- Who are the highest earning bloggers? (And how much do they earn?)
- #1: Timothy Sykes ($1 million per month)
- #2: Chiara Ferragni ($250,000 per month)
- #3: Melyssa Griffin ($238,000 per month)
- #4: Sarah Titus ($200,000 per month)
- #5: Pat Flynn ($200,000 per month)
1. Marco Polo (1254 -1324)